Ready for a new brunch idea? We thought so too. Freunden en freundinnen, with love we present the divine waffle recipe of our Thamar.
Thamar, better known as @thamargoesbananas on Instagram, talks about her new recipe in combination with our coffee below. Yummie.
These crispier waffles are not only delicious, but also contain healthy ingredients. This recipe also uses the Verum Cacao Energize, so you get a good load of vitamins and superfoods. Wafers will never be the same again.
- 150 g Greek yogurt 1% or low-fat quark
- 2 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 1 sachet (7 g) Verum Cacao Energize
- Sweetener to taste
- Red fruits, such as strawberries, raspberries, etc.
- Mix the Greek yogurt or cottage cheese and the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and Verum Cacao Energize and mix until smooth. Season this stuff with a sweetener to taste.
- Heat the waffle iron and grease it with a little oil or cooking spray.
- Bake the waffles within about 3 minutes until golden brown and cooked through and serve with the red fruit and extra yogurt/curd cheese if desired. NOMNOMNOM.