Everywhere you look you see caramel sea salt popping up. And we understand that because damn it, don't do it. So good.
Thamar, better known as @thamargoesbananas on Instagram, talks about her new recipe in combination with our coffee below. Yummie.
This tempting bowl contains healthy ingredients. This recipe also uses the Verum Cacao Energize, so you get a good load of vitamins and superfoods. We call this the bowl of your life. Just try!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100 – 200 ml almond milk
- 1 sachet (7 g) Verum Cacao Energize
- 3 dates
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- Splash of almond milk
- Toppings of your choice
- Blend the frozen bananas with the almond milk, Verum Cacao Energize and the dates into a smooth smoothie. Season with sweetener if desired. Do you like a coffee taste? Then add two bags of Verum Cacao Energize.
- Melt the peanut butter with the agave syrup or honey in the microwave and stir well. Add a splash of almond milk to create a sort of 'sauce'. Finish with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the smoothie into one large bowl or two smaller bowls and top with your favorite toppings such as figs, raspberries, blackberries and granola. Serve with the caramel sea salt sauce.
Howly Moly. Feast!